Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Scripting Blog

For this task I have been asked to create a small room, with mines in it. When the player approaches these mines, they blow up and the the player loses 5 of their health. To do this I would have to script the events and thats when the problems started.

For this assignment, i used the UCC method to create my code. I found some code in the triggers -> Landmines class which i could adapt to make my assignment work. However this was more difficult then I throught it would be and I tried alot of different methods and it would not work.

In the end i managed to put my package into the actor browser and I could place it within my level.

I need to learn how to apadt this unreal scripting code, so I can use it in the future on otherprojects

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home